Spanish evening courses - various starting dates, levels, course types & settings (on campus and/or online)
Spanish evening courses for students and highly-educated adults
- various starting dates: October, February, March, July
- different levels: from beginners to advanced level
- different course types: 1 evening per week, 2 evenings per week, immersion course
- different settings: at Campus Drie Eiken, a combination of lessons at Stadscampus with live online classes, 100% live online
If you have previous knowledge, you must take an entry test.
At the end of the course, you take an exam and receive a certificate.
All course materials and the entry test (if applicable) are included in the course fee.
Some target groups receive a discount.
2.1. Spanish evening course 2x/week - level 1 - 100% online
This course runs 100% online. With a considerable amount of self-discipline, this formula allows you to reach the same level as after any other Level 1 course. And all this independent of where you live and without having to commute.
3. The Summer School is a fulltime immersion course. You learn a lot in a very short time because of the language immersion. This extra-intensive approach requires a substantial time investment from you, but it also guarantees fast results.