French evening courses - various starting dates, levels, course types & settings (on campus and/or online)
French evening courses for students and highly-educated adults
- various starting dates: October, January, February, April, July
- different levels: from beginners to advanced level
- different course types: 1 evening per week, 2 evenings per week, immersion course
- different settings: at Campus Drie Eiken or a combination of lessons at Stadscampus with live online lessons
If you have previous knowledge, you must take an entry test.
At the end of the course, you take an exam and receive a certificate.
All course materials and the entry test (if applicable) are included in the course fee.
Some target groups receive a discount.
- French evening course 1x/week
For these evening courses, you come to Campus Drie Eiken one evening a week. In the classroom, we will focus on active working methods and practical classroom exercises that are prepared at home. Combined with a substantial amount of self-study, you will achieve the same level after this course as after the intensive evening course (2 evenings per week).
- French evening course 2x/week
You take classes 2 evenings a week - 1x on campus and 1x live online - which will stimulate intensive learning. You have plenty of opportunities to practice what you learnt, learn a lot in a short time frame and are challenged to apply what you have learnt immediately.
- French full-time immersion course (July)
The Summer School is a fulltime immersion course. You learn a lot in a very short time because of the language immersion. This extra-intensive approach requires a substantial time investment from you, but it also guarantees fast results.