The future is now! Blockchain, Metaverse, Web3 and (what it really means for) arbitration
ArbMetaBlock2023 will be a full day event that takes place on 26 May 2023.
All information on the conference, including the link to the registration form, can be found here.
Five panels will debate the impact of these technologies on the fundamentals of arbitration and explore how arbitration practitioners and arbitration institutions have to adjust to stay relevant.
Please enroll early to enjoy our early bird fee:
- Early Bird Registration (on or before 15 April 2023): 375 EUR
- Standard Rate (until 22 May 2023): 425 EUR
- Reduced rate for PhD students and Cepani40 members (until 22 May 2023): 275 EUR
Target audience: arbitrators, lawyers with interest in arbitrage & technology disputes, ADR specialists, academics
Info for Belgian participants
- Credits requested with OVB (Orde van Vlaamse Balies), IBJ (Instituur voor bedrijfsjuristen) & IGO (Instituut voor gerechtelijke opleiding)
- Payment with KMO-portefuille possible